2011年12月7日星期三

How To Generate Leads using a List Builder

The two most highly recommended list builders are List Joe and Viral URL.Each of them cost about $200 per year and you get to send an email to 3,000 network marketers every 3 days. They have proven to spend online so there is a possibility of you having them come on the inside of your sales funnel & buying your products. It is just too difficult to explain the way each part of the emails should be written, however i will allow you to see my email and use it. Here is an email that works and you can use it:Email Subject: What an idiot...He jumped without a Parachute First NameInside the Email:Firstname, this is just how stupid I was being pushing my primary MLM business...Look at what I did...- I use to market a company replicated website - I kept attempting to convince friends to get invovled with my primary business.- I was struggling and harrassing freinds every day. - I created ZERO profit over 2 years doing business this way. Sound familiar?!?! This was untit about four months ago. My eyes were opened...I saw what the big dogs were doing differently(and hiding from the rest of us Network Marketers doing things the wrong way). Right awan I Nail Sticker saw results from what I learned and the things you will see today...absolutely free.Generating an income on the internet is not hard if your know what your are doing...Are you finally ready to stop struggling online and Dominate??? mysite[DOT]comI've made a series of videos that will train you on how the big dogs are doing it. The exact systems, tools and marketing we use to rake in over $10,000+ each month in the businesses we choose.You can do it too, once you learn how. Find out how you can dominate in what ever MLM business you like:Yoursite[DOT]comI want to help you.Please dont follow the fool that jumped our of the Plane...or like me when I was marketing a company replicated website...there is a better way!Joannes "Joe" Hotagua The Online Renaissance Man and Internet MLM/Direct Sales Coach(Your Phone Number)viralurl.MLMLeadAttractor[DOT]com/ PS. I'm not going to keep this training free for long... so make sure you check it out now before I begin charging for it!mysite[DOT]com Keep in mind that the goal is for someone to open the Nail Brush email. Be sure to get the attention of the reader. They need to open the email and then the next step is to get them to go to your site. You should have a call to action and make sure your site is visible and needs to be showing up in the email multiple times. Your website and email needs to be in the signature of the email. These mailings should get your a couple of leads each. This strategy should be in conjunction with other marketing strategies. Over time with consistancy you will see lots of leads coming in.

没有评论:

发表评论